Not much exciting happened on my birthday! It was a rather inauspicious kind of day. I was at the hospital with the girls in the morning visting my mom.
I decided to go out to dinner to celebrate. We ended up going to Red Lobster the meal was great....the kids behavior not so great. I think they were really hungry and tired from all the hubub around our house. Camryn had a tantrum while sitting at the table with us. Not too many people gave us "looks" thank goodness or we would have had to leave. After the food arrived she settled down and chowed down.
It is hard to believe I am 39. I hope this year improves from here on out! lol It's all in the attitude right?
1 comment:
Happy Birthday my friend. Yes, I hope that this year is a great one too. So glad we were able to go out the other night and celebrate our birthdays. :)
Post a Comment