Thursday, January 05, 2006

3 year pictures

I have been obsessing about getting the girls 3 year pictures taken. I can't seem to make it happen.

Luis was on vacation the week after Christmas and I had him come with me to help get their photos taken. We took them to the Picture People. This was the first time I had tried them and had heard only rave reviews of thier photos.

The day started out stressful as I decided to braid their hair...which they did not want to sit still for. Then we brushed their teeth and A got toothpaste all over her shirt because she insisted on doing it herself! I was freaking out and we had not left the house yet lol.

We got to the mall with no other problems and made it to our appointment. The photographer was really nice...but her pictures were dismal. We only got one shot that was semi-decent. Yikes! For all that work I was hoping for a whole lot more. I mean everyone who had their pictures that day were not happy. I think there was something wrong with their printer or something.

So I am now in the hunt again for someplace to get their pictures taken. I am also looking for new outfits as the ones I had originally planned just don't look as cute on them as I had hoped they would. I know I am anal!

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not anal. I cannot accept that. If you are then I would have to be too! :)

I am sorry you had a bad experience. I hope it goes better next time.