I feel like I am in hibernation.
Luis worked all weekend. What a change from the beginning of the month when he had a week off. I really missed having him around. The girls did too. They kept asking where daddy was.
It was 116 degrees yesterday. It is too hot to do much of anything. We are staying inside and trying to keep hydrated and cool.
We did get our landscaping done. Our front yard looks great. Part of yestereday, was spent running in and out of the house making sure the plants were put in the right spots. (I guess I really was not hibernating then! ) Did I say it looks fantastic!!!! The best part is that we designed it ourselves. Luis actually surprised me this morning when Tammy our neighbor said she liked our fabulous landscape and he said that I was the one who laid out where the plants would be! I was not expecting him to give me credit like that. It really was our project.
I am taking the girls to a gym class at Rollie Pollies tomorrow. I am so excited for them to have some fun in an air conditioned place.
No comments:
Post a Comment