Friday, July 27, 2007

Tag I'm It....

My friend Jackie tagged me on this ABC's list....

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: Andrea
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Drink of Choice: Diet Pepsi
E - Essential Item: My camera
F - Favorite Color: Purple
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Denver, CO
I – Indulgence(s): Cinnamon Rolls
J - January or July: neither
K - Kids: twins girls who are 4 1/2
L - Life is incomplete without: Electricity
M - Marriage Date: April 1999
N - Number of Siblings: 1
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias/Fears: crunchy insects
Q - Favorite Quote: The days are long but the years are short. (don't know author)
R- Reason to smile: Petting my kitty
S - Season: Spring
T- Tag Three: Michelle, Sandi, Pamela
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I hate getting my hands dirty.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: mmmm...MEAT!
W - Worst Habit: Hogging the computer
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: ultra sound
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Tacos, enchiladas, chili rellenos, tostados
Z- Zodiac: Libra

No comments: