Our local zoo has a program on Friday nights during the summer from 6-9 pm. They have bounce houses and water slides to play in. Many kids come in their swimsuits ready to play.
We decided to take the girls there tonight. It was really nice, it was not crowded. We got there at 6:45 and as you can see from the pics I got the animals were out at dusk enjoying the cool and ready to be seen and photographed. I got some awesome shots.
We purchased our tickets and Camryn stated that her ear hut (you can see she is holding her ear in the family pic). Big flag waving....she meant business. Of course we did not have any pain meds with us so we did the big loop of the zoo and headed home. She was crying by the time we left. She has an ear infection. The kicker is that we were home all day and if she had mentioned she was not feeling well we would not have gone. I don't like to torture my kids. We hurried home and got her some medication and ear drops and she is fast asleep as I type.
No comments:
Post a Comment