I just can't believe how spacey I can be sometimes.
I dropped the girls off at class this morning...I had 1 hour and 30 minutes to myself. Maybe, this is the reason. I only had to worry about myself and I put my brain on hold.
I took our van to the car wash. I cleaned out all the kid produced art work...right into thier bins. I am not into saving at all! I went to pay and realized one of my prescriptions from the doc went into the bin as well. Off I go back to hunt it down. It was right on top praise God!
So I go back in with my book and was waiting. I got out my wallet and got my tip ready to go. I went to sit outside and left my books I was carrying. I did not even realize I was not holding them or put them in the car until I was on the way to get the girls again.
So I drove back to the carwash with the girls....my little catalog was there but no book! The real kicker....it was a library book. I now have to get a replacement for it. Some mistakes are more costly than others. sigh It was a paperback...whew...but I just hate shelling out money when I don't have to.
1 comment:
Have you checked to see if someone returned it for you? I know it is not probable but, just maybe.....
I would be sick about this too and this is just the sort of thing I would do. It's like when there aren't little people around, and you have time to yourself, you don't have to be so 'on your toes' and it all goes to pot, LOL!
Post a Comment