I was able to find me a few new spring outfits, some cool new shoes (Rocket Dog), and a few more pictures to hang on our walls. I also broke down and found some new clothing for A and C. That is a funny comment as I love to shop for them....not as much for me...I like my girls to be cute! :)
I was also able to walk through two furniture stores scrambling for ideas. I want to get a new couch for our main living room. I am having a hard time deciding what I want versus what is offered in the stores. My time alone looking is so limited...I think I am going to have to shop online and then visit it in person here.
I was telling my friend tonight there are two ways I could go with the couch. 1. I could get a neutral color and decorate with color the walls and accesories or 2. I could get a colorful couch (not Southwest!) and use it as a focal point of the room. The main problem being there are a ton of neutral couches and not a whole lot of colorful ones.
I have found an artist I really like. I have found some prints of her work at Cost Plus World Market and then today at Ross of all places. I picked up the ones today because they were so inexpensive, although I am not sure yet where I am going to hang them. I am sure Luis is going to love that! lol Check out her gallery here: http://www.kimparker.tv/gallery.html just browsing through makes me drool and gets my creative juices flowing.
I LOVE HER ARTWORK!
No comments:
Post a Comment