It is a fun way to get think outside of the coloring box and photograph colors.
I have missed yellow-green and carnation pink....this week was chestnut brown. I thought for sure I would not find anything that cool to photograph. Or not even cool...anything at all. But surprisingly once I really opened my eyes I did see browns everywhere.
Here are a few that I found these past few days:
I just love ponytails. Still working on growing out her bangs.
My other girl....gotta love her brown eyes and hair.
Fig tree in our backyard...new leaves are starting to sprout.
I got a pedicure today and wore my favorite sandals.
(I live in AZ and the weather here has been gorgeous.)
(I live in AZ and the weather here has been gorgeous.)





3 comments:
My apologies, I bumped my keyboard before I was ready to submit. Here is my comment:
Welcome to Project 64. I am new also. Enjoyed your photographs and am envious of your weather. I look forward to seeing your photographs as more colors come out of the box.
Your color finds are great! Thank you for linking up with project64!
http://www.project64colors.blogspot.com
Post a Comment