I love Christmas cards, giving and sending them. It is one of the times of the year where I run to the mailbox and excitedly flip through the mail, seeing who I heard from this year. I must confess that I left my cards I got from friends up this past year until Easter!
Each year, I plan out what I want my girls to wear and where we will go to get a good picture to send out showing how much they have grown and changed.
I took a peek at what Shutterfly : http://www.shutterfly.com/is offering for Christmas cards this year and was blown away! They have over 747 different choices in all ranges of colors, sentiments some with multi-photo layouts. They have really out done themselves. Which one will you choose? http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
As an avid scrapbooker I have designed my own cards....but with thier wide selection it sure does save me some time and they look so professional. I also like the idea of having them printed on stationery. I have used photo paper in the past....but the feel of actual paper is so luxurious.
They also have a huge selection of other cards for any occasion. Click here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
Now I am just praying that I get some good photos so I can send out these cards myself this year.
Shutterfly offered me an opportunity to share their Christmas cards with you. For doing so they will offer me free Christmas cards. You can recieve 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly too just by blogging. Check it out here: http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
No comments:
Post a Comment