This blog was not supposed to be all about scrapbooking...but life and my layouts seem to get combined together. Here are the last 4 layouts from the Digi Scrapping Race. Fun times and last week it was over. Sorry they are in reverse order...did not want to re-type a bunch of stuff when I realized blogger was smarter than me.
hosted by Aimee Asher
make a digital greeting card
hosted by Pickleberry Pop
Humpty Dumpty Template challenge....put the pieces together to make your layout.
Include a photo from you and your partner and tell us what inspires you.
Hosted by O'Scraps
My partner and I had to choose opposite colors on the color wheel.
We chose red/violet and yellow/green as the main color on our page.
Then we had to add atleast 7 other elements with paint being mandatory.
I used the pink splats.




1 comment:
I know you didn't intend on this being a scrapbooking blog but I love that you share this with us. You have a real talent for scrapbooking and it inspires me!
Post a Comment