This year I decided to discontinue my photo of a day project. Now that the girls are in school I just do not have the subjects and interesting stuff on a daily basis like I used to have. I could show you stacks of laundry...but we all have that and who wants to see mine? lolSo I am trying a new project this year of 1 photo a week that I will scrap and post. I am hoping that this is more do able for me and at the end of the year I will have a nice book to print.
If there is anyone reading my blog...I hope you stay and leave a few comments so I can get to know my readers.
2 comments:
good luck on this project!! 52 would be easier to scrap. love your layout too. especially the title area. i am doing 365 again and moved blogs on ya. u can find me here
http://pottsandpansphotography.blogspot.com/
and check out the links up top. I am glad u finallyblogged I was waiting!
Great idea, Vicki!! And GREAT layout! I am anxious to see more! :)
Post a Comment