I am entering this photo into a contest at http://www.iheartfaces.com/
I love this photo of my girls from last year Halloween.This year they do not want to dress alike...makes me kind of sad.
I love how the setting isn't traditional Halloween, but goes with their costumes. Good job!
I would grab my camera too if I discovered these beauties on my safari! What a lovely photo!
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. i AM GONNA ADD U TO MY READER SO i CAN KEEP UP. tHAT THING IS HANDY AND BEATS FAVES OR SIDEBAR LINKIES 4 ME. oops sorry for the caps.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love how the setting isn't traditional Halloween, but goes with their costumes. Good job!
I would grab my camera too if I discovered these beauties on my safari! What a lovely photo!
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. i AM GONNA ADD U TO MY READER SO i CAN KEEP UP. tHAT THING IS HANDY AND BEATS FAVES OR SIDEBAR LINKIES 4 ME. oops sorry for the caps.
Post a Comment