Monday, July 13, 2009

Online Photo Editing Class

I signed up for an online photo editing class by Jessica Sprague. It is all video based and really interesting to watch her teach techniques on the specific program I use....Photoshop Elements. I have actually learned a few really good tips already. I love when that happens!
Here are the first 4 projects from last week...I am trying to play catch up and put these together this afternoon.
#1 Adding a frame and wordart to a photo

#2 Loading brushes and then using them like a stamp

#3
a-Desaturating a picture and using brushes to add hand tinting
b-adding the frame and small star brushes


#4 Using a clipping mask
(Sculpture at Frank Lloyd Wright's home Talesin West)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Awesome Vicki!! I am hoping to get Photoshop (CS) installed into this computer (Vista) real soon!! I sooooo miss my Photoshop!!

I love what you've done with the pics!! So cool!!