This year our MOPS group decided to fill Christmas Boxes as a philanthropic outreach for each of our discussion group tables.
Our table got together last week and filled 5 boxes for little children all over the world. It is unknown where our boxes will actually end up.
I decided to do two boxes from our family one from Adrienne and one from Camryn. I had the girls draw pictures to the little girls who will be getting the gifts and I took a picture of them. I put the actual drawing and a 4x6 picture with our name and address on the back in case the child is able to contact us in the future.
The Operation Christmas Child program is run by Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son. I have always felt that this was a very reputable place to give my time and money to.



No comments:
Post a Comment