Adrienne is potty trained!!!!!!! I can now say if officially!!! I am so proud of my daughter.
Miss A is such an independent little squirt. She only has to be reminded to go right before we get in the car. If she is at home she listens to her body and does her own thing. She really does not like me helping her after she does a bm....but I don't want any sore bottoms because of lack of coordination. lol In the morning she is waking up dry in her pull-ups and I have let her sleep in her undies a few times. We had a few accidents so back to pullups but I am ready to let her try again soon. She also likes to pick out her own clothing now and gets herself dressed with very few problems. Both girls picked up the idea of matching clothing really quickly. In fact Adrienne dressed herself in a white shirt and shorts the other day and would not change because they did match! lol
Now Miss Camryn is a whole other story. She is still in diapers and quite happy to be that way. She comes into the bathroom with me and Adrienne all the time, but she has no desire to want to sit on the potty and use it. She does not communicate to me that she is wet or dirty unless the diaper is falling off or dripping down her legs. I am praying that she will want to be trained soon. I am not going to mention it to her anymore at this time because this is her form of control. She also has a very hard time getting dressed. She was born 2nd by just 3 minutes but is definately taking on the role of the younger last sibling.
They are just showing us again that they are two different people.
3 comments:
Vicki that is wonderful that you are so respectful of each individual personality. :) Each one of your daughters is precious and unique!
WTG Adrienne!!!
Woo hoo!!!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment