Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sickness and lack of sleep

On Saturday Camryn finished her 10 day stint on antibiotics to get rid of her ear infection.

Sunday afternoon she started coughing a bit. We decided she was running around outside and had a dry throat. By 10pm she was barking/coughing just like a seal. She always gets this yucky cough. I got her up and gave her cough medicine and started giving her albuterol with the nebulizer. I was up every 4 hours with her.

Last night she was only up once and her coughing and breathing were not as bad at all.

Today she was running around like she was never sick at all.

I went to my personal training this morning and I was tired. I just can't tolerate the interupted sleep anymore. It makes me sad because I would like to foster/adopt an infant and now I question myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry Vicki. If you did foster or adopt you would have renewed vigor for the interrupted sleep. After my big girls started sleeping through the night I thought I would not be able to make it through Madeline's. By the grace of GOD I did and you would too. ;)

Glad the girls are feeling better.