Saturday, January 28, 2006

3 year pictures

Miss Adrienne is a natural at getting her pictures taken. She was very happy to pose any way the photographer asked and had several good poses to choose from. In fact I had a hard time choosing which ones to leave behind!
My cuties...this is one of my favorite poses. You can see why people always are asking me if they really are twins!
Miss Camryn had a harder time at the photo shoot. She was a bit shy and did not want to have her pictures taken. The photographer and I workeed really hard but we got a few good ones...whew!
This was the very first pose and it was so sweet. I just love both their smiles. When I was getting them dressed Adrienne refused to put a green bow in her hair ha ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look fabulous!!! Such cute girls. Where did you end up going?? They did a great job!